Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Zane Michael Ralston

Our baby has arrived!  
November 9, 2013 at 12:06am.
7 lbs. 9 oz. 21 in.  
Perfect in every way.  

This is about 30 minutes after my water broke.  I was just starting a contraction when Mike snapped the picture.


In the room prepping for the c-section.  Zoe was asleep on the couch.  I have no idea why my face was so white.  It might have been from all the pain of the horrible contractions and back labor.  Or from the 8 viles of blood that a nurse had just taken from me.

Tears of pure joy!

Fresh from the oven.

His hair is not as curly as it looks here.

Zoe helping Grandma meet Zane for the first time.

Finally getting some sleep.

Mike's first time to change Zane's diaper.  He's such a good dad.

Hello!

Taking a walk.

Mike and Zoe snuck outside for a walk and some fresh air.

We finally picked a name!

Ready to go home!

This is our first try with a pacifier.

5 comments:

  1. He is adorable & perfect! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mike's gloves when changing the diaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! At least he hasn't busted out the face masks yet.

      Delete
  3. Melanie, I laughed so hard when I saw the gloves. Thats so Mike. So cute

    ReplyDelete