Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pictures of Zane and Zoe

What a fun whirlwind these past three weeks have been!  I'm just coming up for air and am finally sorting through pictures that my mom sent from while she was here.

Speaking of Mom...I will never be able to thank you enough for taking care of Zoe, me, Mike, Zane, and the house for a week and a half.  You are so amazing and us kids are so lucky to have somebody as committed to us as you are.  I love you!

If I remember correctly, Zoe and my mom made it back to the house at about 4:30 Saturday morning after hanging out with Zane for a while.  The plan was to sleep all morning then come back for a visit in the afternoon.  Nope.  Zoe slept for two hours then was up and ready to go again at 6:30am.  She was a LITTLE excited!  Here she is ready to go back to the hospital with a balloon for her brother.


Lovely little man!


Cutie


Zoe's dinner with Grandma in the hospital cafeteria:  cereal and mashed potatoes.  :)


I know that I already showed a picture very similar to this one but I had to share this moment that my mom captured with Zane laughing (or passing gas....we'll go with laughing).


The Friday after Zane was born (the date that my c-section was actually scheduled for) was Thanksgiving Lunch Day at Zoe's school.  Grandma went with Zoe and they ate tons then went to the Book Fair and got some new fun books for Zoe.  Yay!

1 comment: