Wednesday, January 29, 2014

December Pictures

Here are some very overdue pictures from December.  We are all loving life right now!  Zane is an absolute joy.  He is incredibly cuddly and always wants to be held.  I'm talking ALWAYS.  He's such a sweet doll and we don't mind having him in our arms all the time.  He has rolled over four times and giggles now.  And his very favorite person?  ZOE!  His face lights up every time he sees her.  


 Sweet boy!


 I was at the ward Christmas party with the two kids.  I looked over near the end of it when everybody was cleaning up and saw Zoe sitting just like this.  Deep in thought with a smile on her face. 


 Embarrassing story:  One Saturday a few weeks ago, I had put on this shirt of Mike's, my maternity Capri's, and these striped socks to keep me warm.  But who cares, right?  Because I was just wearing them around the house.  But then Mike needed to run over to his Dad's house real quick (he lives less than a mile away) to help him with something.  I wanted to get out of the house so I decided to throw on some shoes and go over like this.  But who cares, right?  Because it's just Mike's dad and Viki that would see me and they love me for who I am, not what I wear.  But THEN we all decided we needed to go out for lunch.  But who cares, right?  Because we would go somewhere quick and I'd probably sit in the car and feed Zane anyways so nobody would see me.  Nope.  We went to Cheddars and it was packed.  And I went inside instead of feeding Zane in the car.  SO EMBARRASSING.  People were definitely staring.  


 Late night cuddles.


 That tongue of his is in full motion all the time.  And it's SO cute!


Best buddies.


Kirstin and Tyler's cheering section as they ran the New Years Double (I was so jealous and wanted to run it with them!  Well, kind of...it WAS nice to be a spectator this year).  

No comments:

Post a Comment