Wednesday, April 2, 2014

4 Months Old

I missed making Zane's 3 month post.  And it's already almost time for his 5 month post.  So, while Zane is taking a rare nap in his crib, I decided to whip out a quick update.  

We love this cute, sweet, boy SO much.  He is such a little piece of sunshine!  He is so happy.  He laughs all the time and smiles at everybody.  Zoe is his VERY favorite person.  The best part of his day is when Zoe gets home from school (that's the best part of Zoe's day too).  She plays with him all the time.  It's so sweet to watch!  

At his 4 month check up, Zane weighed 12.4 pounds (5th%) and was 24.75 inches tall (45%).  He has rolled over quite a few times from his stomach to back.  He loves to be held and LOVES to eat.  So I pretty much spend my entire day holding and feeding him.  When Zoe is home (or other kids are here) then he likes to be on the floor playing, but not when it's just the two of us.  He's rather be in my arms.  But seriously, I'd rather him be in my arms also!  

Here are some of the things we were up to in February:

Valentine's Day party at school.



Who is this strange person?!



Bedtime cuddles



He loves his Bumbo chair!



After school snack time



These two are so in love with each other.



Zoe is a blue belt!



Reading time!



Zoe and Grandpa at McDonald's



I'm 4 months old!

1 comment: