Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Circus

Last Saturday we took Zoe to the circus for the first time. It was my first time to go to a circus too! I think I was the most excited out of everybody when we were making the plans. But once we got to the circus Zoe was definitely the most excited! She got to see tigers, elephants, dogs, and ponies. She thought the clowns were cool from far away but she did NOT like it when they tried talking to or playing with her.




The best part of Zoe's circus experience was when she got to go down onto the floor and ride a pony!


4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking it'd be fun to go to a circus, but they kind of make me nervous for some reason. It's looks like you guys had a great time and they're safe though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I wish I could ride a pony... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i'm pretty new to this website, and I've just created my first blog. I'm sorry if this is a nuisance, but I'm truly just trying to establish a decent amount of followers.
    http://wmw56.blogspot.com/
    Check out my blog?
    Follow? :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete